Online Registration will need to be completed before August 4th.
Drive Thru Document Drop off is August 4th, 8-2 and August 5th, 1-7.
New Students: Proof of Residency, Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, Parent Id and Shot Records.
All Returning Students: Proof of Residency and Parent ID.
Highland Park Hornets!
Show your spirit and help the High School Cheerleaders fundraise! Click on the pictures in the link below to find personalization and more color options.
Please order from the link, and spirit items will be passed out at Meet the Hornet on August 13th.
Highland Park ISD Graduation 2020
To all members of the Highland Park ISD community,
The school is monitoring all information that is released from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Texas Department State Health Services (DSHS) and the Amarillo Public Health office on the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The CDC continues to stress that the most effective way to prevent the spread of any disease is through proper hygiene. The CDC has established the following steps for improved public hygiene:
• Wash your hands with soap and water on a regular basis.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of the tissue in
• Follow recommendations from the CDC for using a facemask.
Below are links to additional information provided by the DSHS and CDC.
• Health care professionals: https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/#healthprof
• EMS Systems: https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/#ems
• Community and school information:
We will keep you posted on any changes affecting the school should there be a need. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to monitor the situation.
Please take care of yourself and HPISD will do everything we can to support the educational and nutritional needs of our students.
Please know how much we will miss you and your kids!