Please click on the link below for our student transfer application.
Use PayK12 to purchase athletic tickets, technology fees and parking permits. (Click the Link Below)
To all members of the Highland Park ISD community,
The school is monitoring all information that is released from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Texas Department State Health Services (DSHS) and the Amarillo Public Health office on the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The CDC continues to stress that the most effective way to prevent the spread of any disease is through proper hygiene. The CDC has established the following steps for improved public hygiene:
• Wash your hands with soap and water on a regular basis.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of the tissue in the trash.
• Follow recommendations from the CDC for using a facemask.
Below are links to additional information provided by the DSHS and CDC.
• Health care professionals: https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/#healthprof
• EMS Systems: https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/#ems
• Community and school information:
We will keep you posted on any changes affecting the school should there be a need. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to monitor the situation.
Please take care of yourself and HPISD will do everything we can to support the educational and nutritional needs of our students.